1. Chairish is a great resource for vintage and modern furniture and accessories, as well as affordable art. This abstract fuchsia painting would be a great counterpoint to a traditionally decorated interior.
2. If I can’t convince one of my clients to use this in one of their rooms, I’m going to have to find a place for it in my house. The pink color and gold hardware make this barn light one of the cutest sconces I’ve come across in a while.
3. Shoppe by Amber Interiors has beautiful accessories by hard-to-find labels. This planter is made by Pop + Scott out of Australia. The pink band brings just the right amount of color.
4. As far as I’m concerned, trays make the world go round. That may be a bit of an exaggeration, but one can never have too many of them. They bring order to everything from a stocked bar, to a bathroom counter to a coffee table. I love the pink on the bottom of this tray.
5. These red- handled scissors are the perfect Valentine’s Day gift for your super-organized friend or co-worker.
6. This kilim pillow is a lovely shade of pink and the texture gives it a nice heft that could stand up to a sea of patterned pillows.
7. I recently bought these for a client and they just might be the perfect coasters. The gold strip dresses them up and makes them right at home in a more formal living room.
8. George Smith has been making beautiful, timeless furniture for almost 250 years. This chair packs a punch, but the classic shape, turned legs and casters temper the color. The subtle ombre at the bottom makes it feel youthful. I would use this in the corner of a girl’s bedroom.
9. I love CB2’s Marta glasses. They come in several colors and sizes and are equally appropriate for every day use or for a cocktail party, and their price tag is hard to beat. This light pink hue would be perfect on any Valentine’s Day table.